New Student Registration Sign-Up
Hello and welcome to Ozona! We are excited to have you register your student for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Due to the pandemic, we want to make registering your student safe for both you and our staff. Attached please find a Sign Up Genius to be used for you to make a reservation to bring your documents into the school so that we can prepare for your student's arrival.
- Please bring two proofs of residency (home address) such as your water bill, power bill, cable bill.
- Have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (shots record)
- Have a physical examination certificate
- Your student's birth certificate
- If your child is entering a grade higher than Kindergarten, please also bring his/her last report card so we can show grade promotion.
Please wear a mask when entering the school office. You will be asked to answer a self screening questionnaire. We ask that you contact the school at (727) 724-1589 if you are ill and can not come during your scheduled time due to quarantine. Due to CDC guidelines, we will only be able to allow you to enter during your reservation time as we adhere to social distancing (6 ft). If you have not already done so and need to make a reservation online, please visit www.pcsb.org. You will need a username and password to complete this process. If you do not have one, please contact Student Assignment at (727) 588-6210 and they can assist you while the schools are closed for summer break. We truly look forward to seeing you at Ozona Elementary and registering your student for what we know will be an amazing school year!