FAFSA Completion Nights
NEED MONEY FOR COLLEGE OR CAREER SCHOOL?
The FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid, is the most important application you need to complete to help secure grants (free money), loans, and even scholarships to pay for college. Pinellas County Schools is here to help you complete your FAFSA. And the earlier you complete the FAFSA, the more money you may be eligible for...so don't delay!
Attend one of any PCS sponsored completion nights across the district. See this flyer for more details: FAFSA Completion Nights at all schools
Students AND their parent/guardian should each bring:
- Your Social Security Number or Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
- Your 2021 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned (You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of 2021 untaxed income (if applicable)
- Your FSA ID (create one ahead of time at studentaid.gov/fsa-id or at the event if needed)