District Application Period
Attention 5th Grade Families,
District application for middle school choice opens January 6, 2021:
We proudly provide Pinellas County families with a robust offering of educational choices, including high quality neighborhood schools and 80 magnet, fundamental and career-focused programs, including gifted studies, engineering, computer programs, the arts, and virtual school. Families can find a school or program that engages and aligns with their children’s talents, interests, and abilities.
STEP 1: Discover your options
• Review guide sent home with your child or visit www.pcsb.org/choice to learn about the different District Application Program offerings.
• Attend one of the DAP Choice Fairs to discover more about the programs that
match your child’s interests, talents, and learning style.
• Visit and tour schools you are interested in to learn more.
STEP 2: Apply online Jan. 6–15 before 5:00 PM
• Get a parent user ID and password. If you do not already have a User ID and
password for your family, go to a nearby school and ask for one. Bring a photo ID.
Only one User ID and password is needed per family.
• Apply online at https://reservation.pcsb.org using your User ID and password.
Select the District Application Programs option. You can select up to five