YMCA 2020-2021 Registration
YMCA Registration Info
THANK YOU for your patience as we continue to navigate these most unprecedented times. We apologize for the unexpected delay, however we are happy to announce that REGISTRATION for the 2020/2021 school year IS HERE!
We continue to partner with the school district to prepare for the upcoming school year. As we have learned over the last few months, we must be flexible to change but remain prepared to serve. Should the school district need to make changes from what is currently planned, we will modify our plans accordingly. Because our programs have filled to capacity in the past, we want to provide you with opportunity to enroll. Don't wait, it will fill up quickly!
Rest assured, we will continue to follow the CDC's guidance on providing care to youth. The protocols as they stand today include verbal wellness checks, temperature taking and appropriate distancing. As the school year approaches we will share the updated protocols so you have an understanding of the protocols we will follow.
Please read the details below and click on the link at the bottom to begin enrolling now!
- REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE ON MOBILE DEVICES AND PHONES! We are happy to announce that online registration for YMCA Before and After Care programs can now be completed on a mobile device including phones and tablets!
- NO REGISTRATION FEE FOR THE FIRST 100 REGISTERED! Be one of the first 100 participants to enroll in any of our school age programs, and your registration fee will be waived!*First 100 participants enrolled in all service areas including Citrus, Hernando, Pasco and Pinellas Counties.
- SECURE YOUR SPOT EARLY AND AVOID WAIT LISTS!
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! Children MUST be registered ONLINE PRIOR TO ATTENDING PROGRAMS. Registrations will not be accepted on the first day of attendance.
- EASY ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCESS! Save yourself time by enrolling online! Registration is provided ONLINE only. Parents will be asked to review and sign the licensing paperwork at the site on their child's first day. Please allow extra time on your child's first day to sign these required forms.
- IMPORTANT!!!! In order to ensure the correct licensing forms and information are at the site on your child's first day, ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ENROLLED ONLINE PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE. Children will not be able to attend programming until the online registration is complete.
- YOU CHOOSE YOUR VACATION WEEKS*! You have the flexibility to choose which weeks you use your vacation! Whether you choose to use them during the school holiday breaks, or other weeks when you need to take a break, it's your choice! Participants in eligible plans will receive up to 4 weeks a year to use as needed per the vacation week policy.
Some IMPORTANT REMINDER for our parents:
We would like to remind parents that our program fees draft via Electronic Funds Transfer every Saturday prior to the week of care. All participants are required to be set up on EFT processing via credit card or bank account. Our sites are not able to accept cash, check or money order payments. Should you wish to pay via another method of payment, you may visit our School Age Program office to pay prior to the schedule draft processing. Parents may also pay their balance ahead via their online account.
In order to avoid a disruption in services, all outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to beginning the 20/21 school year program.
*Vacation weeks apply to eligible plans. Grand and subsidy recipients must adhere to the requirements of the grant or subsidy to with they receive.
Pinellas & Pasco School Age Programs
YMCA of the Suncoast
Destiny Marry, School Age Program Director
Site Phone: 727-449-9469