Summer Year Message
Sunset Hills Elementary School
New Student Registration
Hello and welcome to Sunset Hills Elementary!
We are excited to register your student for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Our goal is to make registering your student a safe and pleasant experience for you and our staff.
If you have not already done so and need to make a reservation online, please visit www.pcsb.org. You will need a username and password to complete this process. If you do not have one, please contact Student Assignment at (727) 588-6210 and they can assist you while the schools are closed for summer break.
Starting July 19th, you may bring your documents into the school so that we can finish the enrollment process.
- Two proofs of residency (home address) such as your lease, water bill, power bill, cable bill.
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- Physical examination certificate (within 12 months prior to enrollment)
- Your student's birth certificate
- Students other than Kindergarten, please also bring their last report card showing grade promotion.
We look forward to seeing you and welcome to our Stingray Family.
School Hours: 8:45am-2:55pm