Pick Up Schedule of Student Materials
Parents, please make a window sign with your child’s first and last name, grade level, and teacher name. This can go in passenger window or dashboard. We will be using the bus circle for you to pick up your child’s materials. Please remain in your vehicle and pop your trunk for all your child’s items from their desk to be placed in your trunk.
- May 27th and 28th Parent Pick up of materials (You choose the which day)
- 9am 1st- 2nd grade
- 10am 3rd and 4th
- May 27th ONLY: 8am Medicine pick up with Marie Toussaint. Please email her or call the school to let us know you are coming.
- May 29th Parent Pick up of materials
- 9am: PreK pick up and Promotion Ceremony
- 10am Kindergarten pick up and Promotion Ceremony
- 11am: 5th grade pick up and Promotion Ceremony
Here is information regarding the registration process for Summer Bridge for your child. First you will need a username and password to access the application. To do this please email Michelle Pridgen your drivers license ID# and the expiration date. Her email address is email@example.com .
You will then go to PCSB.org.
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Student Reservation System”
- Put in your username/password
- Click on “My child currently or previously attended a Pinellas County public or charter school””
- Click on “Summer Bridge” button
- Click on the “Continue” button
- Follow the instructions through the end