Weekly Message for the Week of11-01-2020
Good evening Green Devil Families,
Here is your November 1st weekly update for school events and information:
* Parents, please continue to be vigilant in monitoring your student for symptoms of Covid19, and do not send your student to school if he or she is not feeling well. We also ask that you please be mindful of the interactions students are having when not at school. More information about self-screenings that should be conducted prior to entering our campus can be found at https://www.pcsb.org/Page/33484
*Now that Homecoming week has concluded our dress code will be back and fully enforced starting tomorrow. Parents we ask that you please make sure that your child is appropriately dressed in accordance to our dress code policy before stepping foot on campus each and every day.
*Report cards will be distributed on Tuesday, November 3rd during 5th period for all traditional Face to Face students. IB Face to Face students will need to stop by the 5th period teacher’s classroom that is listed on their schedule to pick up theirs before heading to Tuesday’s 5th period rotation class. MyPCS Online students’ report cards will be published in FOCUS however, if you would like a hard copy of your student’s report card, you may stop by the Front Office Tuesday, November 3rd through Friday, November 6th from 7AM to 3PM to pick it up.
* There will be an informational meeting for all young men interested in playing baseball on Monday, November 2nd after school in the auditorium.
*Tryouts for boys’ basketball will be taking place Monday, November 2nd through Wednesday, November 4th from 5-7:30PM. . All participation paperwork must be completed prior to tryouts. Please email Coach Blackwell at email@example.com with any questions.
*Cady Studios will be on campus on November 17th and 18th and again on December 15th for senior portraits. Seniors MUST make an appointment at cadystudios.com before they can show up. Please email Ms. Blatter with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Attention Sophomores- you deserve to show off your accomplishments either on a class ring or on a letterman’s jacket or both. It’s not too late, for class rings go to www.highschool.herffjones.com to customize your ring. Or if you are interested in a letterman’s jacket check out www.letterjacketsource.com and design your jacket! You can put down a deposit and make payments as you need. Order yours now!
*We are continuing to administer the FSA Writing/Reading tests. Juniors should be checking in CANVAS for the daily lists of students who are scheduled to test. Testing for FSA Writing/Reading will continue through the end of the first semester.
IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE:
- Ongoing Sem 1 FSA Writing/Reading testing for juniors/seniors to meet graduation requirement
- Nov. 17-18 Senior Pictures in gym by appointment ONLY (MUST register at cadystudios.com)
- November 19th Underclass picture day (Virtual students can come in from 1:30 to 3:30PM by appointment, more info coming soon on this)
- December 15th Senior Pictures (LAST CALL, in the gym by appointment ONLY (MUST be registered)
- January 12th Senior pictures, Yearbook shots ONLY (just one headshot to be in the yearbook)
- January 14th Underclass pictures (RETAKES)
That is all for this week’s update, have a great Green Devil evening!