Weekly Message for the Week of 11-8-2020
Good evening Green Devil Families,
Here is your November 8th weekly update for school events and information:
* Parents, please continue to be vigilant in monitoring your student for symptoms of Covid19, and do not send your student to school if he or she is not feeling well. We also ask that you please be mindful of the interactions students are having when not at school. More information about self-screenings that should be conducted prior to entering our campus can be found at https://www.pcsb.org/Page/33484
*Our next SAC meeting (School Advisory Council) will be held on Monday, November 9th at 6PM via Zoom. Please contact Karen Roehm (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the link to the meeting.
*Any young lady interested in playing JV Soccer this year, please contact Coach Farias at email@example.com or stop by room 201-D on Monday.
*There will be an informational meeting, Tuesday, November 17th in the band room during lunch for anyone interested in our Winter Guard/Dance team for this year. No experience is necessary and everyone is welcome! What is Winter Guard? Check out this video: https://youtu.be/X8TnI3vHHwM
*Seniors, please make sure you are checking the Senior Teams Page that is accessible by logging in to your Clever account. Important information is posted on this site weekly, if not daily. You will be able to find out about all school related Senior information and there is also a channel on the page where guidance counselors are posting important information about scholarships, FASFA and colleges. Please check the page out at least once a week. Cap and gown information is also posted there through a channel. Don’t miss out on any information!
*Cady Studios will be on campus on November 17th and 18th and again on December 15th for senior portraits. Seniors MUST make an appointment at cadystudios.com before they can show up. Please email Ms. Blatter with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Attention Sophomores- you deserve to show off your accomplishments either on a class ring or on a letterman’s jacket or both. It’s not too late, for class rings go to www.highschool.herffjones.com to customize your ring. Or if you are interested in a letterman’s jacket check out www.letterjacketsource.com and design your jacket! You can put down a deposit and make payments as you need. Order yours now!
*We are continuing to administer the FSA Writing/Reading tests. Juniors should be checking in CANVAS for the daily lists of students who are scheduled to test. Testing for FSA Writing/Reading will continue through the end of the first semester.
IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE:
- Ongoing Sem 1 FSA Writing/Reading testing for juniors/seniors to meet graduation requirement
- Nov. 9 SAC meeting (via Zoom)
- Nov. 17-18 Senior Pictures in gym by appointment ONLY (MUST register at cadystudios.com)
- November 19th Underclass picture day (Virtual students can come in from 1:30 to 3:30PM by appointment, more info coming soon on this)
- December 15th Senior Pictures (LAST CALL, in the gym by appointment ONLY (MUST be registered)
- January 12th Senior pictures, Yearbook shots ONLY (just one headshot to be in the yearbook)
- January 14th Underclass pictures (RETAKES)
That is all for this week’s update, have a great Green Devil evening!