Yearbook Update 7/2/2020
UPDATE FOR DAY TWO OF DISTRIBUTION: (7/2/20)
If you are on the waitlist, please be sure to bring $100 cash, and arrive early to purchase, as we are now limited to ONLY 12 remaining non-presold yearbooks for sale. If you are one of the first 12 waitlist cars in line, you will be able to purchase a book. If you are not, you will not be able to purchase a yearbook for the 2019-2020 school year.
If you pre-purchased your yearbook either online or at school, please bring your receipt with you! You will receive your book once your receipt is shown to and verified by our staff. *If you do not have your receipt, we will need either an account statement or some sort of verification showing payment of $90 or $100 to Lifetouch.com or to Largo High School.
Yearbooks will be distributed on Wednesday, July 1 and Thursday, July 2, from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at Largo High School. The distribution will be a drive-through, similar to the Senior Cap and Gown distribution, earlier, this year.
- Please drive around the circular parking lot, following the traditional pattern of entry, and stay in your vehicle.
- Please display a sign with your scholar’s FIRST and LAST name in the window.
- As you pull up to the awning at the front of the school, by the main student gate, closest to the auditorium, a faculty member will read the displayed name in your vehicle window and will check the purchase list.
- If you have pre-purchased a yearbook, you will be given your book, and must exit the parking lot, immediately following. If you would prefer contactless delivery, please open the trunk of your vehicle, and a faculty member will place the yearbook into the trunk for you. *If possible, please bring proof of purchase to expedite the distribution process. (This would either be the small white receipt given to your scholar at the time of purchase, at school, or proof of purchase from the Lifetouch website.)
- We have a very limited number of extra books available for purchase. If you have requested to be on the waitlist, you must bring $100 cash to purchase your book, and they will be given out based on the list, until all books are sold out. If you did not request to be added to the waitlist, you are not eligible to purchase a yearbook this year.
Thank you and very best,
Ms. Kayleigh Hicks, Yearbook Advisor,
& the 2019-2020 Keystone Yearbook Staff