The School Advisory Committee is made up of the school administration and volunteers, with leadership by a volunteer. SAC supports the school in achieving its Mission and Vision by reviewing and suggesting improvements to school policies, the School Improvement Plan, the school budget, Title I funds, and engaging in discussions as needed for school support and improvement. SAC meets once a month.
Why Join SAC?
- Learn more about what is happening at Frontier, especially the progress towards meeting our School Improvement Goals
- Keep up with the changes made by the state that directly impact your child’s learning —Florida Standards, State Assessments and more!
- Gain insight into the strategies being implemented to increase learning and safety at our school.
- If you are interested in learning more about SAC and potentially engaging, please mark your calendars for the first meeting of the year on Wednesday, August 28th at 4:00 p.m.
- We are currently looking for a parent volunteer to lead our SAC. We will make sure you receive the training you need to implement SAC.