Student Personal Item Pick-Up
Personal Item Pick-Up is May 27th from 2:00-4:00 PM
The process to pick-up student personal items is listed below. This is the only way we will be returning items to families. Please see the guidelines below. If you have any questions, please contact your classroom teacher.
- Families will pull into the car line in a single line.
- Please pull around as you normally would for dismissal.
- Employees will have appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves).
- Students and families should stay in their vehicles.
- Please have your student(s) name printed on a sign and prominently placed in car window for easy identification.
- An employee will be designated at each stopping point and will radio to staff inside the building to retrieve each student's personal bag.
- Please also return library books or teacher books at this time.
One employee will be designated to retrieve library books/teacher books being returned to prevent mix contamination.