Upcoming Dates and Important Information
End of School Year Information:
Personal Item Pick-Up / Exchange Property with Students/Families
Personal Item Pick-Up- 5/27/2020 from 2pm-4pm
· Please pull around as you normally would for dismissal.
· Employees will have appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves).
· Students and families should stay in their vehicles.
· Please have your student(s) name printed on a sign and prominently placed in car window for easy identification.
Midtown students who register for Summer Bridge will work with Midtown teachers! All students who have been previously registered for Summer Bridge must re-register when the reservation system reopens on May 11th. · Register at reservation.pcsb.org
· Registration info: Call the Student Assignment office at 588-6210. · Questions? Contact our front office at 893-1358 or visit www.pcsb.org/summer bridge.
· May 18-29, End-of-Year Virtual Parent Conferences
· May 25th, Memorial Day, NO SCHOOL
· May 26-29, Ungraded Enrichment Activities on Teams-ATTENDANCE WILL BE TAKEN
· May 29th - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL-Report Cards can be accessed online. Hard copies will not be provided.
· June 8th, First Day of Summer Bridge (Virtual)-4-day weeks (M-Th)
· July 16th , Last Day of Summer Bridge
· Week of July 27th - 2020/21 teacher assignments available in Focus
· August 10th, Meet the Teacher (Times TBA)
· August 12th, First Day of School
· August 12-14, Parents may escort student to their classroom
· Wed., Thurs., Fri., August 12,13,14-Parents may walk students to classrooms