Welcome to Tarpon Springs High School
SEMESTER 1 EXAM SCHEDULE
COURSE REGISTRATION SHEET 2018-2019
The vision of Tarpon Springs High School is to ensure 100% of the students will attain the skills necessary to be College, Career and Workforce ready.
Our mission is to prepare and provide every student with the skills necessary to be a successful and productive citizen in society.
A review of Tarpon Springs High School's most recent school achievement data has given us reasons to celebrate and build upon as a school.
- TSHS improved its FSA - Algebra II proficiency by 9 percent.
- TSHS improved its FSA - US History proficiency by 2 percent
- TSHS 2015-2016 overall graduation rate was 94% and within the top 5 schools in the District for the past 2 consecutive years.
- TSHS has improved its Accelerated participation and performance by 10 percent over the past 2 consecutive years.
- TSHS was presented with the "5 Star School Award" by the Florida Department of Education for evidence of exemplary community involvement.
Tarpon Springs High School Featured Programs:
Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE)The Jacobson Culinary Arts Academy
The Leadership ConservatoryVeterinary Science AcademySTUDENT ABSENCES AND EARLY DISMISSAL