For PCSB Financial Aid & Scholarship Page Click Here
Pinellas Education Foundation – 1/17/17 deadline
· We provide more than 100 different college scholarships to more than 250 high school seniors throughout Pinellas County.
· The scholarships are as varied as the sponsors who fund them. They range in focus from music and drama to science and math, and even sports. Some are designed for specific areas of study such as nursing or dentistry while others reward academic performance and community service, and many are based on financial need.
· Scholarships may be either one-time awards or renewable scholarships for students who continue to meet the scholarship qualifications throughout college.
Department of Guidance Services
Organization: Island Estates Women’s Club
Deadline: March 15, 2017
Details: The Island Estates Women’s Club is awarding scholarships to one or more graduating female students at Clearwater High School. Candidates should meet the following criteria:
· They must be members of the 2016-2017 graduating class of Clearwater High School.
· They must be seeking a degree or certification at an accredited post-secondary school.
· The student should have a 3.0 GPA or better
· Have financial needs
· The student should be well-rounded with a desire to improve herself and be helpful to others.
Qualified students will be asked to complete the application, write two essays and submit two completed recommendation forms All scholarship information and forms must be received by the IEWC Scholarship Committee no later than March 15, 2017. Recipients will be elected on grades, merit, service, and need to the school and community. Applications can be downloaded at www.islandestateswomensclub.org.