Welcome to Tarpon Springs High School
- Ranked an "A" school by Florida Department of Education since 2012.
- Home of the 2014 Bands of America Grand National Performing Bands Champion
- Ranked Number 30 in the State of Florida for SAT scores.
- Academies of Pinellas Outstanding Achievement Award Area 1 - 2015
- Tarpon Springs HS has received the 2015 Golden School Award for community involvement.
Standardized test preparation sites.
If you have a child that must take the state mandated testing please use these two links to practice the tests using the tools that they will be available on the test.ELA Reading and Writing tests,
Algebra 1 & 2, or Geometry http://www.FSAssessments.org/training-tests
Biology, FCAT 2.0 or US History www.FLAssessments.com/ePAT
All student absences must be reported to the school. Please contact the school attendance officer, Mr. Hicks, at email, email@example.com, to report your child's absence or request a Permit-To-Leave campus during school hours.
Tarpon Springs High School offers these programs:
Individual Determination (AVID)
Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE)
Child Care Certification
Microsoft and Adobe Certification
ProStart Certification and ServSafe Certification
Alpha-Omega programs prepare Freshmen for high school and Seniors for their future.
World Languages: Greek, Spanish
Safety promoted through Crime Watch, Character Education, Leadership Education, Peer Mediation, and Peer Connector mentorship.
PTSA actively supports teacher and athletic programs.
SAC meets monthly with students, parents and teachers.
Community support of money, manpower, and materials are donated by Friendly KIA of New Port Richey, Verizon, Tarpon Springs Business Sponsors, and Citizens Alliance for Progress