Bayside High School - Home of the Silver Eagles
Address: 14405 49th St. N, Clearwater, FL 33762
Phone: (727) 507-4730
Fax: (727) 507-4735
Pinellas County Schools Administration: (727) 588-6000
Principal: Konrad McCree
Assistant Principal: Megan Marshall
Student Hours: 7:25 AM - 1:55 PM
Special Services and Programs
- We receive Title I resources and provide yearround Extended Learning Programs for increased credit recovery.
- Students begin new classes every nine weeks for a fresh start and faster credit recovery.
- Mastery instruction is used for faster credit recovery.
- Bayside runs on a quarter system. Students take four classes every 9 weeks. It is not unusual for students to earn 10 credits in one year.
- Students can take semester 1 classes during second semester with direct instruction.
- Students can take 4 (1/2) credit classes every 9 weeks earning 2 credits per quarter.
- Bayside works with students who are behind in credits through modified scheduling and generally smaller class sizes.
- Bayside High provides tutoring 4 days a week at lunch and 3 days a week after school.
- Bayside High graduates students 5 times a year, each quarter and at the end of the summer.
- Bayside High’s block schedule allows for students to focus on only 4 classes during a grading period.
- Strong Teen Parenting program.
- Summer School is available all summer, four days a week.
100% Student Success
Bayside High School educates and prepares students for post-secondary experiences and life through a supportive and caring environment.