UPCOMING FSA TESTING:
**PLEASE BE SURE YOUR CHILD ARRIVES ON TIME**
- Wednesday, May 1st at 9:00 AM 4th Grade FSA Reading Session 1
- Wednesday, May 1st at 11:00 AM 5th Grade FSA Reading Session 1
- Thursday, May 2nd at 9:00 AM 4th Grade FSA Reading Session 2
- Thursday, May 2nd at 11:00 AM 5th Grade FSA Reading Session 2
- Tuesday, May 7th at 9:00 AM 3rd Grade FSA Math Session 1
- Tuesday, May 7th at 11:00 AM 4th Grade FSA Math Session 1
- Tuesday, May 7th at 11:00 AM 5th Grade FSA Math Session 1
- Wednesday, May 8th at 9:00 AM 3rd Grade FSA Math Session 2
- Wednesday, May 8th at 11:00 AM 4th Grade FSA Math Session 2
- Wednesday, May 8th at 11:00 AM 5th Grade FSA Math Session 2
- Thursday, May 9th at 9:00 AM 5th Grade FSA Science Session 1
- Friday, May 10th at 9:00 AM 5th Grade FSA Science Session 2
Pinellas County McKay Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
A major goal of Pinellas County Schools is to provide quality servaices and effective learning opportinuties for students with disabilities. If your child meets the requirements outlines below, he or she may be eligible to transfer to a public school of your choice within Pinellas County, request a public school in an adjacent school district, or receive a scholarship to attend a participating private school.
- Have been enrolled in a Florida public school and reported for funding for the school year prior to applying; or
- Have been a prekindergarten student who was enrolled and reported for funding in a Florida public school during the 2018-2019 year, who will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2019, and will advance to kindergerten for the 2019-2020 year; or
- Have attended the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind during the preceding school year's student membership surveys.
For more information:
- Visit www.floridaschoolchoice.org and select the McKay Scholarship option
- Call the Office of Independent Education and Parental Choice hotline at 1-800-447-1636
- Call the Pinellas County McKay representative at (727) 771-2136
Blanton Elementary Address
6400 54th Avenue North
Saint Petersburg, Florida
School Hours 8:45 AM to 2:45 PM
Office Hours 8:15 AM to 3:15 PM
Gates Open/Breakfast Begins 8:15 AM
Blanton Front Office 727-547-7820
Blanton FAX Number 727-545-6562
Blanton Cafeteria 727-545-6448
ALPHA Office 727-547-7508
School Vision / Mission
Aligned to the PCS District Vision of 100% Student Success, Blanton’s vision is to provide a learning environment that will enable each child to reach his or her fullest potential.
Our mission is to inspire lifelong learning and to provide opportunities for students to gain knowledge, skills and develop character for success in our changing world.
Blanton’s belief is that all students can learn, achieve learning gains, make good choices, and act responsibly.