Pinellas County Schools Transportation Department is implementing a new system to inform you when your child’s bus is going to be delayed or schedule changes. If your student rides the bus this is important to read. SHMS is part of a pilot effort to use a system called Bus Bulletin.
The Bus Bulletin notification system will notify parents and students when there are bus delays and schedule changes. If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays or incidents affect your student’s bus, please register with Bus Bulletin.
• There is no cost to you for this service.
• Registration is simple and fast.
• You can choose to receive either text messages, phone calls, and e-mails or these options.
• All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold. Your privacy is protected.
• Please note: this system is not related to Pinellas County Schools new emergency text message communications through SchoolMessenger.
For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, visit www.BusBulletin.com/parents. If you need help with registration, call Pinellas County Schools Transportation Department at 727-587-2020.