Dear Woodlawn Community,
We want to thank our 2020-2021 families and students for a successful year. We approeciate all of your support during a year of changes and challenges. We worked togther to ensure our focus was on teaching and learning in a safe environment.
We look forward to our Summer Bridge program that takes place June 21- Juy 15 Monday-Thursday each week. We will have Monday, July 5th off. For those unable to attend, please utilze the Glide into Summer materials that were sent home to continue learning over the summer. There are prize-winning challenges included for participation.
Our 2021-2022 school year will begin August 11th for students. We will send home, share through Dojo and post more information about our Meet the Teacher event towrds the end of July.
If you have any concerns or special needs, please contact me directly through email email@example.com or on Dojo.
We are the home of the dolphins and we hope you enjoy exploring our website.
We have lots of exciting learning going on!
Address: 1600 16th Street North, St. Petersburg, Fl. 33704
School Hours: 8:45am - 2:55pm
Office Hours: 8:15am - 3:25pm
Principal: Tammy Keiper
To establish a respectful learning environment that builds the foundation for students
to have a successful future through relationships, relevance, and rigor.
Guidelines for Success:
Students may wear:
* Navy blue or khaki pants, long shorts (at least arm-length by side), skorts, or uniform jumpers
* White, light blue, or navy polo-style shirts or button-down shirts with sleeves and a collar
* Woodlawn spirit shirts may also be worn
* White or navy socks, tights or leggings worn under uniforms must be white or navy.
* Pants/shorts must be worn at the waist- belts are highly encouraged
* Shirts should be tucked in
* Sweatshirts, sweaters or jackets that are worn in the classroom must be blue or white