Dear Woodlawn Community,
Thank you for a successful start to the 20-21 school year. We appreciate your patience and support to ensure a safe environment for all scholars by following the CDC guidelines in regards to social distancing and wearing masks.
Please be sure to get connected with your teacher and Woodlawn via Class Dojo as messages will be sent regularly through this app. If you need to be added to Class Dojo, please call the school at 893-1857.
We are a strong community and I know we will continue to support each other as we move forward and strive to create a year of endless possibilties for all scholars.
If you have any concerns or special needs, please contact me directly through email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Dojo.
We are the home of the dolphins and we hope you enjoy exploring our website.
We have lots of exciting learning going on!
Address: 1600 16th Street North, St. Petersburg, Fl. 33704
School Hours: 8:45am - 2:55pm
Office Hours: 8:15am - 3:25pm
Principal: Tammy Keiper
To establish a respectful learning environment that builds the foundation for students
to have a successful future through relationships, relevance, and rigor.
Guidelines for Success:
BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST FOR 2020/21
WOODLAWN AND MYPCS ONLINE
Wish List for all grades:
Students may wear:
* Navy blue or khaki pants, long shorts (at least arm-length by side), skorts, or uniform jumpers
* White, light blue, or navy polo-style shirts or button-down shirts with sleeves and a collar
* Woodlawn spirit shirts may also be worn
* White or navy socks, tights or leggings worn under uniforms must be white or navy.
* Pants/shorts must be worn at the waist- belts are highly encouraged
* Shirts should be tucked in
* Sweatshirts, sweaters or jackets that are worn in the classroom must be blue or white
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Ready, Set . . . Kindergarten!
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Ready, Set . . Middle School
5:30 AM Family Math Night