Home of the Golden Knights
1370 South Belcher Road
Clearwater, Fl. 33764
WE ARE OAK GROVE MIDDLE SCHOOL.
WE MISS OUR GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Important End of the Year Information
Regional Digital Device Distribution Process
As we transition from school-based to regional distribution, please follow the following steps should a student/family in need inquire about obtaining a digital device:
1. As schools receive calls from families requiring access to a device or Internet, school staff will need to complete the Regional Device Distribution FORM to preregister the student.
2. School staff will need the following information to complete the Regional Device Distribution FORM:
• School Name, Student Name, Student Contact Phone Number and Request (Device or Internet)
3. Schools should direct the parent to the site closest to your school (see list below)
4. Five regional distribution sites will be open on Friday, March 27 and Monday, March 30 from 8-10 AM or 2-4 PM
5. Additional dates and times will be added to assist families experiencing technical difficulties during school closure.
Ozona Service Center
525 Pennsylvania Avenue Palm Harbor 34683
Coachman Service Center
2235 NE Coachman Road Clearwater 33765
District Administration Building
301 4th Street SW Largo 33770
Meadowlawn Service Center
5900 16th Street North St. Petersburg 33703
Title I Office
2499 25th Street South St. Petersburg 33712
Want to Become a Mentor? Attend a Mentor Webinar
Front Office - 9am-1pm or 12pm-4pm Monday through Friday
Job Responsibilities: Answering phones, greeting parents, students and community members, checking in/out students, small alphabetizing or counting projects, etc.
PTSA - Various days and times
Jobs: Board Members, Fundraisers, Teacher Appreciation, Family Night Events
Mentors & Tutors - Various days and times throughout the school year
Job Responsibilities: Mentor students in the Take Stock in Children Scholarship Program, tutor students in the classroom.
We need mentors! Find out how you can become an inspiration to a child.
Ms. Baker OGMS Teacher of the Year
The Personalized Learning Pathway is a new online platform that helps students navigate their path to academic and career success.
The PLP helps students:
Students can access the Personalized Learning Pathway through the Clever login on the home page of the PCS website or the Pinellas County Schools Clever page.
Please participate in your child’s education and the Oak Grove family by signing up as a volunteer.
There are many ways to help: chaperoning field trips, mentoring students, tutoring students, assisting with office work, helping in classrooms, computer helpers, PTA/PSTA, School Advisory Council Member (SAC), ESOL tutors.
We also have other opportunities for you: The Great American Teach-in (November) Finance Park with 8th graders. DADS Take Your Child to School day(September). Stay tuned for more details.
All students in Pinellas County Schools can download Office 365 to use at home.
Go to o365.pcsb.org Log in using email@example.com and your student password.
Through Florida KidCare, the state of Florida offers health insurance for children from birth through age 18, even if one or both parents are working.