Summer Bridge provides engaging learning activities over the summer to put students on a stronger path to success when the next school year begins.
Please note: The school district may need to create new bus stops to accommodate elementary and middle school students who enroll after Monday, May 24.
- If children can be accommodated on an existing bus stop, they will have transportation Day 1.
- However, if a new stop needs to be created, transportation will be provided, but it may not be available until a few days after Summer Bridge begins.
Face-to-face Summer Bridge programs will be offered this summer! Summer Bridge provides engaging activities to prepare students for maximum success when the next school year begins.
You will need a parent username which can be obtained by bringing a valid photo id to any PCS school.
Most elementary, middle and high school programs will take place June 21 to July 15.
Questions? Please contact your school.
Need Help Applying? Please contact Student Assignment at 727-588-6210.
Have Transportation Questions? Please contact the Transportation Department at 727-587-2020.
Summer Bridge helps students succeed:
- Elementary school students have continued to show impressive gains, with many students moving from “below proficiency” in reading, math or science to “at or near proficiency.” Most students who came to Summer Bridge already scoring “at or near proficiency” still showed promising learning gains.
- Middle school students have continued to demonstrate promising growth in reading, math and science performance, with impressive gains in reading ability.
- High school students have continued to benefit from Summer Bridge. The programs help students prepare for the state’s Algebra 1 EOC test, learn skills they need to succeed in high school and earn credits they need to graduate.