You can still apply. Enroll now at reservation.pcsb.org!
Most programs begin Tuesday, June 5 at 8:30 a.m.
Summer Bridge Programs:
- Summer VPK prepares 4 and 5 year olds for kindergarten
- ESE Extended School Year (ESY) is for eligible students with disabilities
Summer Bridge helps students succeed:
- Elementary school students have continued to show impressive gains, with many students moving from “below proficiency” in reading, math or science to “at or near proficiency.” Most students who came to Summer Bridge already scoring “at or near proficiency” still showed promising learning gains.
- Middle school students have continued to demonstrate promising growth in reading, math and science performance, with impressive gains in reading ability.
- High school students have continued to benefit from Summer Bridge. The programs help students prepare for the state’s Algebra 1 EOC test, learn skills they need to succeed in high school and earn credits they need to graduate.
Prepare your child for maximum success!
Summer Bridge is especially important for students who are performing below grade level or who need extra support to be successful.