District Application Programs
Si desea traducir esta página web, por favor haga clic en “Translate” en la parte superior de la página y un clic en la flecha para seleccionar “Spanish”
The Application Period for the 2020-2021 school year is Jan. 8-17, 2020. Apply during the application period at reservation.pcsb.org.
PCS offers nearly 80 programs focused on students interests, talents and learning styles.
Find the right fit for your child! Learn about our magnet, fundamental and career academies.
- Visit schools and explore individual programs at Discovery Nights through Dec. 18.
- Contact schools to set up a school tour.
- Arrange a shadowing opportunity for students interested in high school programs.
Application Assistance Nights
Need help completing your application? Stop by one our Application Assistance Nights. Staff members will be on hand to help:
- Jan. 9 at Garrison-Jones Elementary School, 3133 Garrison Rd.in Dunedin
- Jan. 14 at Gibbs High School, 850 34th St. S in St. Petersburg
- Jan. 16 at the Student Assignment Office at the Pinellas County Schools Administration Building, 301 4th Street SW in Largo
All assistance nights will take place 4:30 to 7 p.m.
Learn more about District Application Programs
The Student Assignment office assists families during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Contact Us: StudentAssignment@pcsb.org or (727) 588-6210
January 13, 2020
January 20, 2020