District Application Programs - Magnet and Fundamental Programs
Si desea traducir esta página web, por favor haga clic en “Translate” en la parte superior de la página y un clic en la flecha para seleccionar “Spanish”
Get Ready for the 2022-2023 School Year
- Missed our Facebook and YouTube Live Event? Don't worry, you can watch the recording on YouTube or Facebook. It will give you an introduction to the District Application Process and what needs to happen to be able to apply for a program. Tips on how to learn more about the different options, participate in DAP fairs, and explore programs more in-depth at a discovery night are shared. Watch the overview of the different timelines, events, and ways that you can become better informed when selecting a school for your child.
- Explore the different magnet and fundamental options at one of the DAP Fairs. Please visit the DAP Fair page to learn more about which schools will in attendance. Basic DAP Fair Information:
- North County DAP Fair: October 19th 6:00 - 8:00 PM at Tarpon Springs High
- All County DAP Fair: October 23rd- High Schools 9:00-10:30 AM/ Elementary and Middle Schools 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM at Largo High
- South County DAP Fair: October 26th- 6:00 - 7:30 PM at Northeast High
- Attend a Discovery Night to tour the campus, meet the administration and teachers, and learn more about the program. Visit the Discovery Nights page to get program dates and times along with links to the program website and contact information.
Learn more about District Application Programs
The Late Application Period is open. Apply at https://reservation.pcsb.org
Late DAP Applications can be made until December 31, 2021.
Need a username or to reset your password?
Bring or email a valid photo id to any PCS school and ask for a parent account. Any school can assist in issuing a username/ password or to reset the password.
The Student Assignment Office can also assist with parent accounts.