Welcome Back Frontier Families! The school year is fast approaching as school begins on August 13, 2018.
Here is what you need to know:
- There will be a Meet and Greet held on Friday, August 10th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. We look forward to seeing you. Join us to meet your new principal, your teacher, and see your classroom.
- School hours are from 8:45 a.m. -2:45 p.m. Students are welcome on campus beginning at 8:15 am. Please know that students may not be on campus prior to that time, as there is not supervision. Thank you for your help in keeping students safe!
- Parents/guardians will be allowed to walk their children to their classroom from August 13th – 15th. Beginning Thursday, August 16th, parents will no longer be allowed to escort children to their classrooms.
- We offer FREE breakfast and lunch to all students. Breakfast is served each morning from 8:15-8:40. Students need to be on campus prior to 8:40 to receive breakfast from the cafeteria. Each class will be assigned a lunch time. Students may bring a lunch from home if they choose. There are also additional snacks that students may purchase.
- The school supply list is posted on the website for your convenience. Please remember this list is optional. If you need assistance, please let the office know.
- Please make sure your child knows how he/she is getting home on the first day of school. It is very important that students know if they are supposed to ride a bus, walk, or be picked up in a car. If you have issues or questions regarding transportation, please contact the front office for assistance. We want to make sure all our students get home safely.
The Frontier Staff is eager to start this school year, and I personally look forward to meeting all our Frontier families.
See you soon!
Friday August 10th
10:00 - 12:00
Find your classroom, meet your teacher, drop off your school supplies and be ready for the first day on August 13th.
New School Hours 8:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Thursday, August 30th.
5:00 - 5:40 Kindergarten-2nd Grade
5:45 - 6:00 Meeting and Pizza
6:00 - 6:40 3rd - 5th Grades
Click to open our Monthly Printable Calendar
School Supply lists for the 18-19 school year are now available.
The Annual School Financial report is now available.
Click Here to access this report. Click Here for the CAPOR report.
2016 Florida Statutes for Educational funding accountability is available. Click Here
CLICK HERE to get more information about the Florida Standards