Welcome to Tarpon Springs High School
Good afternoon TSHS Learning Community,
The 2017/18 accreditation survey window is open. The purpose of the surveys listed below are to gather input from students & parents regarding TSHS school improvement initiatives. Please take a few moments to submit your input so we can continuously improve our practices here at TSHS.
COURSE REGISTRATION SHEET 2018-2019
APPROPRIATE BAGS TO BRING TO SPORTS GAMES
*Clear bags may be purchsed at each game for $10. Please see Ms. Clarice Taylor if you would like to purchase a bag during the school day.
The vision of Tarpon Springs High School is to ensure 100% of the students will attain the skills necessary to be College, Career and Workforce ready.
Our mission is to prepare and provide every student with the skills necessary to be a successful and productive citizen in society.
A review of Tarpon Springs High School's most recent school achievement data has given us reasons to celebrate and build upon as a school.
- TSHS improved its FSA - Algebra II proficiency by 9 percent.
- TSHS improved its FSA - US History proficiency by 2 percent
- TSHS 2015-2016 overall graduation rate was 94% and within the top 5 schools in the District for the past 2 consecutive years.
- TSHS has improved its Accelerated participation and performance by 10 percent over the past 2 consecutive years.
- TSHS was presented with the "5 Star School Award" by the Florida Department of Education for evidence of exemplary community involvement.
Tarpon Springs High School Featured Programs:
Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE)The Jacobson Culinary Arts Academy
The Leadership ConservatoryVeterinary Science AcademySTUDENT ABSENCES AND EARLY DISMISSAL