Here is the current link to the PCSB.ORG website page http://pcsb.org/pcsb
Portal is designed and tested to work with Mozilla Firefox.
PCS Portal Parent User ID and PasswordA PCS Portal Parent User ID and Password is needed in order to use the Student Reservation System (SRS). The SRS will assist you in enrolling your child in a Pinellas County public school or to change your address.
The types of enrollment features on the Student Reservation System (SRS) include the following: (Some features are not activated year-round.)
- Current school year enrollment
- Next school year enrollment
- Change of residence address
- Magnet programs/schools
- Fundamental schools
- Career Academy programs
- Open Enrollment
How to Obtain a PCS Portal Parent User ID and PasswordCurrent Students
If you already have a PCS Portal Parent User ID and Password, you do not need to get another User ID or Password for additional members in your family. Only one User ID and Password is issued per family. Simply use your User ID and Password to log in to the Student Reservation System to register your child. Then take the required documents to your child's assigned school (see document list below).
New or Returning Students
If you are a new or returning student to any Pinellas County public school and need to apply for a school, please do the following:
- Go to any school with your valid ID (Driver's License, State ID card, Passport/VISA, Military ID, Green Card.)
- Then you can use the school's computer or your home computer to complete your child's registration.
- Final step, take the required documents to your child's assigned school.
If you do not already have an account, then all you need to do is go to any Pinellas County school with a valid ID (Driver's License, State ID card, Visa (not the credit card), Military ID, Passport, Green Card) and tell the clerk you would like a Parent Account. While the clerk is creating your account, they should ask you who your children are so they can assign them to your account. Next, go to any school with your valid ID (Driver's License, State ID card, Passport/VISA, Military ID, Green Card).
Required Documents for School Registration
- Birth Certificate or other proof of identity/age
- Proof of residency (utility bill for power, water, cable, sewer or land-based telephone; rental agreement or lease; closing document; Pinellas County tax statement with homestead exemption.) Child's Social Security number (optional)
- Child's most recent Report Card for grades 1-12 Florida Certificate of Immunization Physical examination Certificate within the last 12 months
For information about Parent Portal call the Help Desk at 588-6060
For information about a school assignment call the student assignment department at 588-6210 or the district call center at 587-2020