1300 Silver Eagle Drive
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34688
Office: (727) 942-5419
Fax: (727) 942-5441
Dear Eagle Families,
Ready, set, learn!!!
Still need a device?
Please email ANDERSONSHAW@pcsb.org or call the school 727-942-5419 ext. 2001 and we can assist.
Asynchronous instruction, meaning not at the same time, is the expectation. Teachers will determine a schedule for live lessons and chats; however, it may not happen every day for every subject/class. Your teacher will communicate expectations. It is recommended students check in daily with classes, so attendance may be taken.
Online Behavior Expectations
Please join with me in communicating to your student appropriate online behavior. Teams is not snap chat, twitter or other means of social media. It is school. Please reinforce the below with your students:
· Be a good person.
· Be polite and use kind language. Please be mindful of issues like using all caps (yelling). This applies to messages geared towards the teacher and your classmates.
· You will be held accountable for everything you post in this channel. Inappropriate posts will be screenshot and emailed to both the AP and the students’ families. Students do not have the ability to edit or delete chats.
· Be mindful of the avatar your student is using. Is it appropriate?
· Please do not spam the chat. Students will be muted and lose privileges in the online class, and an email will be sent both home and to administration.
· The teacher, AP or Principal will call home if these expectations are not met.
Appropriate conduct is expected, and Teams is to be treated as if you were in the classroom.
Still need help?
I also wanted again to forward a useful link for students and families to assist with questions https://www.pcsb.org/Page/32734
Need help with Clever? Visit www.pcsb.org/clever for help, resources and more.
Thank you, “Keep calm and Clever on!”
Carmela Haley, Principal
East Lake High School
Vision- 100% student success
Mission- The community of East Lake High School will develop productive and responsible students who are prepared for post-secondary education, the workforce and citizenship.