The school financial reports are now
available and can be found on the
district website by following the link below:
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
WELCOME! The faculty and staff of Tarpon Springs Elementary School would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our school, home of the “Li’l Spongers.” We look forward to building a relationship with both you and your child. Here at TSES we are committed to providing our students the best education we can in a safe learning environment. Our goal is to ensure that the instruction your child receives is both stimulating and meaningful. It is our goal to build lifelong learners who are prepared and confident to succeed in today’s modern world.
We offer many quality programs that will help enhance and support your child’s learning while here at TSES. These services include:
• State of the art technology with Smart Boards, laptops and wireless access in every classroom;
• ESOL program for speakers of other languages;
• School Resource Officer (SRO) in conjunction with the Tarpon Springs Police Department;
• Extended Learning Program to provide additional instruction in reading to many students;
• Title I program that provides a variety of enhanced student learning and parent training opportunities; and
• Agenda books for every student to increase the home/school connection.
We believe that every child deserves the best education possible. To that end we are committed to supporting your son or daughter to ensure his/her success here at Tarpon Springs Elementary. With your help and support, we can accomplish this goal. We look forward to working with you this year!
The Staff at Tarpon Springs Elementary
Please click this survey link below to participate in the annual Tarpon Springs Elementary Title I Parent Survey. The purpose of this survey is to provide the Pinellas County School District's (PCS) Title I Program leadership with valuable feedback from parents of students enrolled at Tarpon Springs Elementary. Your opinion counts!
English, Spanish and Vietnamese versions are also available online.
Interpretation in other languages available upon request.
Clever @ Home supports learning outside of the classroom anytime, anywhere.
Students are encouraged to continue using the resources found within Clever before or after the school day from home.
What can I find in Clever?