Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
The faculty and staff of Tarpon Springs Elementary School would like
to take this opportunity to welcome you to our school, home of the “Li’l
Spongers.” We look forward to building a relationship with both you
and your child. Here at TSES we are committed to providing our students
the best education we can in a safe learning environment. Our goal is
to ensure that the instruction your child receives is both stimulating
and meaningful. It is our goal to build lifelong learners who are
prepared and confident to succeed in today’s modern world.
many quality programs that will help enhance and support your child’s
learning while here at TSES. These services include:
• State of the art technology with Smart Boards, laptops and wireless access in every classroom;
• ESOL program for speakers of other languages;
• School Resource Officer (SRO) in conjunction with the Tarpon Springs Police Department;
• Extended Learning Program to provide additional instruction in reading to many students;
• Title I program that provides a variety of enhanced student learning and parent training opportunities; and
• Agenda books for every student to increase the home/school connection.
believe that every child deserves the best education possible. To that
end we are committed to supporting your son or daughter to ensure
his/her success here at Tarpon Springs Elementary. With your help and
support, we can accomplish this goal. We look forward to working with
you this year!
The Staff at Tarpon Springs Elementary