Welcome to Pinellas Park High School
Home of Patriot Pride
Freshman Orientation - Welcome Class of 2025!
Freshmen parents and their families are invited to visit our campus twice prior to school starting.
Visit One - July 29th from 2pm-7pm
During this visit, you will:
- Take a tour of our campus
- Review your student's 21-22 course requests
- Update or create your FOCUS login information to monitor your student's grades and attendance
- Update your email and contact information to ensure you receive weekly progress reports and phone calls with important messages
- Receive answers to your questions to help us ensure a smooth transition for your student!
Visit Two - Freshman/Parent Orientation - August 4th - 6:00pm 8:00pm
-Students enrolled in the First Responder or CJA magnet will arrive at 4:00
-All parents and their students can come to the school any time between 6:00pm and 8:00pm to:
-Receive information about school expectations, graduation requirements, and other important topics to help ensure your student transition to high school. The Freshmen Success Guide can be found here. The Orientation Night PowerPoint can be found here.
-Complete a virtual scavenger hunt around the school. Instructions are here.
-Learn more about the exciting athletic and club activities that Pinellas Park High School has to offer
-Receive a copy of their class schedule
Graduation - Class of 2021
Congratulations to the class of 2021. If you were unable to attend the ceremony or would like to relive that memorable experience, use the link below to watch the graduation video.
Families who have moved to Pinellas County or have a child transitioning into Pinellas County Schools and need to register their child for the current 2021-2022 school year:
All enrollments are being processed electronically when possible. Parents will not need to physically go to a school nor district office to register.
- Parents should email a copy of their ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a username and password for the Student Reservation System so they can request a seat assignment online at https://reservation.pcsb.org/
- Documents needed for enrollment should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 727-507-6174
- Birth Certificate
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- School Physical (within 12 months prior to enrollment)
- 2 Proofs of Residency (utility bills, mortgage statement, rental agreement, tax statement)
- School Records from previous school
- PCS Enrollment Form
- Clinic card
- Bus Request form
- Home Language Survey
- Families will be contacted by the school once enrollment is complete and or to provide enrollment status updates
2021-2022 Patriot Memory Book
Help create the best 2021 Patriot Memory Book by contributing your photos to the yearbook through Image Share. The free app that allows everyone to share thier favorite photos. Please include the names and grades and a brief description of any photos submitted.
The code for our memory book is 109745.
Check out this link for more details: http://cdn.balfour.com/wp-content/uploads/Image_Share_web.pdf
Any questions should be addressed to Mrs. Verdensky.