Welcome to Pinellas Park High School
Home of Patriot Pride
To find out how to maintain teaching continuity when your student is quarantined, click here.
All freshmen, All sophomores, and juniors who opted in have the opportunity to take the PSAT on October 13th. Scores for the PSAT can be used for qualification for College Board Scholarships, National Merit Scholarship, and concordant score for the Algebra 1 EOC.
Get pumped up for the PSAT at Applerouth’s FREE Prep Rally!
During Applerouth’s PSAT Prep Rally students can participate in live online strategy sessions and take an official, full-length proctored PSAT— for FREE!
Sessions will be offered from September 25 - October 10—secure your spot at applerouth.com/preprally
Lockers are now available. Please use the link below to pick a locker. 9th grade students are only allowed to get an even numbered locker. The username and password are the Student Number. Please change your password after registering.
Username: Student Number
Password: Student Number
If you have issues with your locker please use this form.
Graduation - Class of 2021
Congratulations to the class of 2021. If you were unable to attend the ceremony or would like to relive that memorable experience, use the link below to watch the graduation video.
Families who have moved to Pinellas County or have a child transitioning into Pinellas County Schools and need to register their child for the current 2021-2022 school year:
All enrollments are being processed electronically when possible. Parents will not need to physically go to a school nor district office to register.
- Parents should email a copy of their ID to email@example.com to get a username and password for the Student Reservation System so they can request a seat assignment online at https://reservation.pcsb.org/
- Documents needed for enrollment should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 727-507-6174
- Birth Certificate
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- School Physical (within 12 months prior to enrollment)
- 2 Proofs of Residency (utility bills, mortgage statement, rental agreement, tax statement)
- School Records from previous school
- PCS Enrollment Form
- Clinic card
- Bus Request form
- Home Language Survey
- Families will be contacted by the school once enrollment is complete and or to provide enrollment status updates
Transcript requests should be made through Naviance (login through Clever).
2021-2022 Patriot Memory Book
Help create the best 2021 Patriot Memory Book by contributing your photos to the yearbook through Image Share. The free app that allows everyone to share thier favorite photos. Please include the names and grades and a brief description of any photos submitted.
The code for our memory book is 109745.
Check out this link for more details: http://cdn.balfour.com/wp-content/uploads/Image_Share_web.pdf
Any questions should be addressed to Mrs. Verdensky.
8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Girls Cross Country @ Tampa Sports Plex
8:45 AM - 11:59 PM Boys Cross Country @ Tampa Sports Plex
6:30 PM - 11:59 PM JV Football @ Boca Ciega
7:00 PM - 11:59 PM Varsity Football @ Home
November 5, 2021
7:30 PM - 11:59 PM Varsity Football @ Bayshore (Bradenton)