Welcome to Pinellas Park High School
Home of Patriot Pride
Summer Bridge Registration is Now Open
Summer Bridge dates, times, and registration information can be found here.
Summer Bridge Transportation Information can be found here.
Summer Football Information
JV Football Meeting for any 9th or 10th graders interested in playing football. 6/14/21 in the Gym at 6:30pm We will provide all required Paperwork & a summer schedule.
Varsity Football Summer Workouts begin Monday 6/14 & will be every Mon/Tues/Thursday from 5:30pm-8:00pm
JV Workouts – TBA
Students were sent an email with a link to the student school survey. If you did not recieve the the email, please use the link below. Students will need to know their R2.D2 username to login.
Families were also sent emails with links for the annual schoool survey. If you didn't receive and email, please use the link below to complete the school survey.
Graduation - Class of 2021
Congratulations to the class of 2021. If you were unable to attend the ceremony or would like to relive that memorable experience, use the link below to watch the graduation video.
Use the following link to make a transportation request. Before making the request, ensure that your student isn't already assigned to a bus by logging into their Focus and checking the Transportation tab. Also, please ensure that your address is up to date before making a transportation request.
2020-2021 Patriot Memory Book
Help create the best 2021 Patriot Memory Book by contributing your photos to the yearbook through Image Share. The free app that allows everyone to share thier favorite photos. Please include the names and grades and a brief description of any photos submitted.
The code for our memory book is 109745.
Check out this link for more details: http://cdn.balfour.com/wp-content/uploads/Image_Share_web.pdf
Any questions should be addressed to Mrs. Verdensky.
Families who have moved to Pinellas County or have a child transitioning into Pinellas County Schools and need to register their child for the current 2020-2021 school year:
Due to Covid19, all enrollments are being processed electronically when possible. Parents will not need to physically go to a school nor district office to register at this time.
- Parents should email a copy of their ID to email@example.com to get a username and password for the Student Reservation System so they can request a seat assignment online at https://reservation.pcsb.org/
- Documents needed for enrollment should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 727-507-6174
- Birth Certificate
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- School Physical (within 12 months prior to enrollment)
- 2 Proofs of Residency (utility bills, mortgage statement, rental agreement, tax statement)
- School Records from previous school
- PCS Enrollment Form
- Clinic card
- Bus Request form
- Home Language Survey
- Families will be contacted by the school once enrollment is complete and or to provide enrollment status updates