Welcome to Pinellas Park High School
Home of Patriot Pride
ACT- March 9th and 10th- This test will be for all juniors and seniors who have not yet taken or have not yet passed the Algebra 1 EOC or the FSA ELA test. Students who need reading or math only will test on March 9th. Students who need both with test on both March 9th and 10th. Student specific testing location and seat number can be found here.
Course Registration - 2021-2022 School Year
Course Registration has begun for the 2021-2022 school year. Please use the links below to see the course offerings and to download a practice sheet.
Sign up for a time to discuss your course options with a counselor - these appointments will happen AFTER you turn in your Registration Form.
- Current 9th Grade Traditional Students Phone Registration Sign-Up
- Current 9th Grade Traditional Students In Person Registration Sign-Up
- Current 10th and 11th Grade Student Registration Sign Up
Virtual Learning Support
To find out more about different resources to support learning from home, click here
Sign up for Semester 2 ELP/Credit Recovery here
Learning Option Change Request
If you would like to change your student's current learning option, you can fill out a request by clicking here. A member of guidance will contact you.
If your student is quarantined at home, we encourage them to continue with their academics. Please click here to learn more about how to access your classes during a quarantine.
After School Tutoring
Tutoring is available after school Monday-Thursday from 1:30-2:45 in G2.
Virtual students can receive tutoring through Microsoft Teams. After logging into their Teams acount, click "Join Team" and use code 8ki5btt
Math only tutoring is available Wednesday 4:30-6:30 through Microsoft Teams by using the above code to join.
Use the following link to make a transportation request. Before making the request, ensure that your student isn't already assigned to a bus by logging into their Focus and checking the Transportation tab. Also, please ensure that your address is up to date before making a transportation request.
2020-2021 Patriot Memory Book
Help create the best 2021 Patriot Memory Book by contributing your photos to the yearbook through Image Share. The free app that allows everyone to share thier favorite photos. Please include the names and grades and a brief description of any photos submitted.
The code for our memory book is 109745.
Check out this link for more details: http://cdn.balfour.com/wp-content/uploads/Image_Share_web.pdf
Any questions should be addressed to Mrs. Verdensky.
Families who have moved to Pinellas County or have a child transitioning into Pinellas County Schools and need to register their child for the current 2020-2021 school year:
Due to Covid19, all enrollments are being processed electronically when possible. Parents will not need to physically go to a school nor district office to register at this time.
- Parents should email a copy of their ID to 3421.DPClerk@pcsb.org to get a username and password for the Student Reservation System so they can request a seat assignment online at https://reservation.pcsb.org/
- Documents needed for enrollment should be emailed to 3421.DPClerk@pcsb.org or faxed to 727-507-6174
- Birth Certificate
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- School Physical (within 12 months prior to enrollment)
- 2 Proofs of Residency (utility bills, mortgage statement, rental agreement, tax statement)
- School Records from previous school
- PCS Enrollment Form
- Clinic card
- Bus Request form
- Home Language Survey
- Families will be contacted by the school once enrollment is complete and or to provide enrollment status updates
7:00 PM - 11:59 PM Softball @ Home v. Lakewood
7:00 PM Baseball Home v. Seminole
5:00 PM - 11:59 PM Softball @ Hollins
7:00 PM Baseball Home v. Lakewood
March 10, 2021
7:00 PM Baseball Home v. Countryside
March 11, 2021
7:00 PM - 11:59 PM Softball @ Dunedin
March 12, 2021
7:00 PM Baseball Home v. Slam High
March 15, 2021
March 16, 2021
March 17, 2021
March 18, 2021
March 19, 2021