• How to Request a Permit To Leave

    You can request for a PTL (permit to leave) for your student ahead of time by email. This will reduce wait time and allow your student to meet you outside. Please contact the secretary below per your students' last name or by the magnet program.


    A-G: Melissa Velazquez – velazquezme@pcsb.org

    H-Q: D. Robinson - robinsonde@pcsb.org

    R-T / First Responders: Elizabeth Simpson - simpsone@pcsb.org

    U-Z / Criminal Justice: Melissa Williams - williamsmelis@pcsb.org