PPHS HALL OF FAME CRITERIA
An athlete must qualify in at least three (3) of the following areas:
1. A high school All-American
2. All-State or on a State Championship team
3. Holder of a school record
4. Earned a college scholarship
5. Played a collegiate sport (s)
6. Pinellas County Player-of-Year
7. First or second team Conference, County, or team MVP
8. Played a professional sport or Drafted by a professional team
10. Brought recognition to PPHS through accomplishments in areas other than their sport
11. Known as a good sportsman or displayed good sportsmanship
A coach must qualify in two (2) of the following areas:
1. Have a positive win/loss record
2. Coached a Conference, District, Regional, State Champion, or qualifier
3. Known as a good sportsman or displayed good sportsmanship
4. Brought positive recognition to PPHS through accomplishments in areas other than their sport.
- A nominee must be a graduate of PPHS for 10 years.
- A person is limited to two (2) nominations.
- Nominations must be turned in by Monday, October 30, 2017.
- Return nominations through email or mail to PPHS Mrs. Monica Falter, Principal Secretary.