Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
WELCOME! The faculty and staff of Tarpon Springs Elementary School would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our school, home of the “Li’l Spongers.” We look forward to building a relationship with both you and your child. Here at TSES we are committed to providing our students the best education we can in a safe learning environment. Our goal is to ensure that the instruction your child receives is both stimulating and meaningful. It is our goal to build lifelong learners who are prepared and confident to succeed in today’s modern world.
We offer many quality programs that will help enhance and support your child’s learning while here at TSES. These services include:
• State of the art technology with Smart Boards, laptops and wireless access in every classroom;
• ESOL program for speakers of other languages;
• School Resource Officer (SRO) in conjunction with the Tarpon Springs Police Department;
• Extended Learning Program to provide additional instruction in reading to many students;
• Title I program that provides a variety of enhanced student learning and parent training opportunities; and
• Agenda books for every student to increase the home/school connection.
We believe that every child deserves the best education possible. To that end we are committed to supporting your son or daughter to ensure his/her success here at Tarpon Springs Elementary. With your help and support, we can accomplish this goal. We look forward to working with you this year!
The Staff at Tarpon Springs Elementary
The school financial reports are now
available and can be found on the
district website by following the link below:
If your child checked out a Title I Connect for Success laptop this year, please return it to your child’s school for mandatory inventory, updating and maintenance by April 13, 2018. If your child is currently enrolled in Kindergarten through fourth grade, the laptop may be reissued to your child for summer extended learning once the inventory process has been completed. Contact your school’s Connect for Success Liaison for any questions you may have regarding this program.