Online Registration for 2020 Summer Driver Education is now CLOSED.
Students will be selected for the Summer Driver’s Education Program through a lottery process. Every student who registered online between 12 a.m., Feb. 17 and 11:59 p.m., Feb. 23 will have the same chances of being selected. Applications will not be accepted at the school sites. Students will be notified of their placement via email starting March 9. Students must accept their spot by paying their lab fee for the course by using the link on the confirmation email by the deadline of 11:59 p.m., March 31. The lab fee of $156.00 is NON-REFUNDABLE.
· Students must be at least 15 years old and must have a learner’s permit or operator’s license when the session begins.
· Two absences result in an automatic withdrawal from the course.
· There is a 40-student maximum per site for each session.
School Sites for Summer Drivers Education Program
Boca Ciega High School (1st session only) Lakewood High School Clearwater High School Northeast High School Countryside High School Osceola High School Dunedin High School Pinellas Park High School East Lake High School
Important dates reminder
- Feb. 17-23, 2020: Summer Driver’s Education Program application period.
- March 9: Students notified via email of selection.
- March 31, 2020: Students must accept their spot by paying the $156.00 fee via link.
- June 3, 2020: First day of Drivers Ed Summer - Session #1
- June 17, 2020: First day of Drivers Ed Summer - Session #2