Office of Strategic Partnerships, Family & Community Relations
Mission: The Office of Strategic Partnerships/Family and Community Relations establishes partnerships and builds relationships between families, communities, schools and the district to support 100% student success.
Department ProgramsOffice of Strategic Partnerships Leadership
Volunteers, families and community partners are making a difference everyday to help students develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes that are the hallmark of a quality education.Get Involved with our Future
- Dr. Valerie Brimm, Director
- Robert Bech, Logistics Coordinator
- Luciana Jones, Bilingual Coordinator
- Lisa Leonarduzzi, Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Sheila Kane, Family & Community Engagement Coordinator
- Keosha Simmons, Parent Advocate Coordinator and 21st Century Program Manager
- Debra Buschman, Lunch Pals Coordinator
Volunteer, Mentor, Tutor, Speakers, PTA/PTSA, School Advisory Council, Business & Community Partnerships and Family Engagement and more...The Office of Strategic Partnerships, Family & Community Relations mission seeks to formalize relationships between the district, schools, and community to bring resources together to support student success in our schools.
Contact us: Phone: (727) 588-6405 or Email Us
We are located on the first floor of the Largo Administration Building: 301 Fourth St. SW., Largo, FL 33779-2942