Teacher Job Fair
Pinellas County Schools will hold its annual teacher job fair on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at Countryside High School, 3000 State Rd. 580, Clearwater, FL. The doors open at 7:15 a.m.
The district is hiring instructional positions for elementary, middle and high school education, early childhood education, ESE, secondary (English language arts, reading, math, science), and school counselors.
Please follow these guidelines once you are at the job fair registration login page:
· Click on CREATE ACCOUNT at the job fair registration login page.
· Create a username which must be unique/different from a current online application.
· Do not log in or use your username/password from a current online application.To be invited to the Fair, applicants must preregister by using this link.In order to receive an invitation to the job fair, applicants must:
1. Have an active standard employment application on file with the district AND
2. Hold a valid teaching certificate or a valid Florida Statement of Eligibility OR
3. Recent graduates may substitute an official letter from the registrar stating they have met the requirements for graduation or submit an official transcript in lieu of #2.
Please remember to complete the standard employment application that is on the PCS employee website.Applicants who are eligible will receive a confirmation invitation with time and location details which will serve as your entry into the job fair. If you have questions, please contact Raquel Perez-Russo at (727) 588-5007 or Jennifer MacClinchy at (727) 588-6450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.