Summer Bridge registration is now open. Visit reservation.pcsb.org
Summer Bridge Elementary School and Middle School Programs will take place June 5-29.
Dates will vary for high school programs.
Summer Bridge provides engaging learning activities over the summer to prepare students for maximum success when the next school year begins. Most of all, Summer Bridge is designed to be fun for students!
Learn about Elementary School, Middle School and High School programs.Questions about Summer Bridge? Contact your school.Need Help Applying? Contact Student Assignment at 727-588-6210 or StudentAssignment@pcsb.orgHave Transportation Questions? Contact the Transportation Department at 727-587-2020.
If your child is eligible for transportation, secure your seat soon!
The school district may need to create new bus stops to accommodate elementary and middle school students who enroll after May 1.Transportation is available for eligible students! In alignment with School Board policy, regular transportation is provided for eligible elementary students attending their zoned school or a designated feeder school if students live more than two miles from the school.
The school district may need to create new bus stops to accommodate students who enroll after May 1.
- If children can be accommodated at an existing bus stop, they will have transportation on Day 1.
- However, if a new stop needs to be created, transportation will be provided, but it may not be available until a few days after Summer Bridge begins.
- Schools that are 100 percent District Application Programs will have limited transportation areas of 2-4 miles from the schools.
Current students who live in a different county:
A Pinellas County address is required to use the Student Reservation System: https://reservation.pcsb.org. If your child currently attends a PCS school with a Special Attendance Permit (SAP), you will not be able to enroll using the Student Reservation System. For enrollment assistance, please contact Student Assignment.
Need Help Applying? Contact Student Assignment at 727-588-6210.
Summer Bridge helps students succeed:
- Elementary school students have continued to show impressive gains, with many students moving from “below proficiency” in reading, math or science to “at or near proficiency.” Most students who came to Summer Bridge already scoring “at or near proficiency” still showed promising learning gains.
- Middle school students have continued to demonstrate promising growth in reading, math and science performance, with impressive gains in reading ability.
- High school students have continued to benefit from Summer Bridge. The programs help students prepare for the state’s Algebra 1 EOC test, learn skills they need to succeed in high school and earn credits they need to graduate.