Student Records

  • Students wearing caps and gowns for graduation
    If a student is currently attending a Pinellas County School or has withdrawn or graduated within the last three years, they must contact that school to request records.
    Former Pinellas County School students that have been out of the Pinellas County Public School system for three years or more may use the links below to request their information from Records Management.


    Additional Links


    If you have questions about the procedures for requesting copies of student records, contact Central Records.

    Phone: 727-793-2701, x 2500