Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Records

  • File folders Central Files maintains copies of Student Services and Exceptional Student Education records for students active in Pinellas County public schools and for five years after withdrawal or graduation. Parents or adult students who wish to request a copy of these records should complete an ESE Request for School Records and Release Authorization. We require a written signature on all requests for records. We cannot process e-mail requests.

    There is a charge of $1.00 per document requested.  Feel free to contact Central Files for more information at 727-793-2701, x2501.

    Florida Department of Health/Disability Determination contacts us directly for copies of ESE student records.  These include Individual Education Plans, Psychological Reports, and Social Work Reports.

    Mail or bring the completed from to:

    Pinellas County Schools / Central Files
    Bernice Johnson Student Service Center
    2929 County Road 193
    Clearwater, Florida 33759

    If you have questions about requesting copies of ESE records, contact Central Files.
    Phone: 727-793-2701, x2501