Transcripts & Verifications

  • Central Records maintains the records of Pinellas County public school students going back to the early 1900s. Depending on the age of the records, they may be on microfilm, in hard copy, or in an electronic format.  
    STUDENTSThere are three ways former Pinellas County School students can request their student records, including a transcript, a graduation verification letter, immunization records or other information.  
    1) On-Line Request 
    Former students can use the following link to request records:  ScribOrder On-Line Payment System  Click on this link and then choose "Click here if you are a Former Student." Fill out the form, create an account, pay, and we will process your order within a week, usually less.
    2) In-Person Pickup by appt. ONLY after placing On-Line Request.
    Former students can come to our office by appointment ONLY to pick up their records. Use the following link to request records and arrange a pick-up appointment ScribOrder On-Line Payment System. Your request for a pick-up appointment should be added to the electronic order in the special instructons box. If you have questions, please call 727-793-2701 x2387 or x2388. Pick up hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, during the school year and Monday-Thursday in June and July. (If you use GPS to get to our office, be sure that the directions bring you to us from Sunset Point Road. County Road 193 is off of Sunset Point Road, NOT Coachman Road.) 
    3) Mail-In Request 
    Former students can print, complete and sign the "Request for School Records and Release Authorization" form below. Include a payment of cash or a money order made out to Pinellas County Schools. Upon receipt, your record request will be processed and mailed within a week, usually less.
    Mail the completed form with payment to:
    Pinellas County Schools / Records Management
    Bernice Johnson Student Service Center
    2929 County Road 193
    Clearwater, Florida 33759
    In an effort to provide enhanced and more secure record verifications, effective March 2019, all education verification requests by companies and universities must be made on-line using our new record request system, ScribOrder.  Fax, phone calls, and mail will no longer be accepted.  Companies and universities should use the following link to access our on-line verification process:  ScribOrder On-line Payment System  
    If you have additional questions about requesting copies of student records, contact Central Records.
    Phone: 727-793-2701