Do you work for Pinellas County Schools?
Make sure to follow our Digital Learning Technology Toolbox page in Office 365. We post lots of information about the technology tools we have available in the classroom and have a great blog with lots of great information.
Click the toolbox icon & it will take you right there!
The mission of the Pinellas County Schools Digital Learning Department is to support teaching and learning in PCS classrooms by providing leadership and professional development in using technology to increase student engagement and by ensuring easy access to all district digital resources.Areas of Focus
- Coaching teachers in technology integration for increased student engagement, organizational tools, designing of digital classrooms and use of district resources
- Implementing technology referendum projects
- Liaison between Technology Information Systems and Teaching and Learning departments
- Working to ensure the compatibility of various district digital resources including online curriculum
- Design and support implementation of Personalized Learning Pathway
- Safari Montage
- SMART Notebook and SMART Learning Suite online
- SMART Boards
- Epson interactive projectors
Digital Learning Team
Email: email@example.comLaura Clark
Instructional Technology CoordinatorPhone: 727-588-6544
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAlex Heeren
Instructional Technology CoordinatorPhone: 727-588-6008
Email: email@example.comStacey Pellerin-Vanderloop
Instructional Technology CoordinatorPhone: 727-588-6084
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDr. Connie KoloseyDirector of Media, Text and Digital LearningPhone: 727-588-6304Email: email@example.com