- To serve as a liaison among families, school, and the community.
- To train parents in ways to advocate for their children.
- To provide opportunities for school personnel to obtain information and skills to enhance family involvement.
The Parental Advocacy ProgramAssist families of students in Pinellas County by serving as a bridge between parents and schools. The program provides support to parents when responding to concerns about:
- Special Needs of Students
- Other Educational Concerns
If you would like to ask a question, discuss a concern, or report an issue, then please visit the following website found at tinyurl.com/parentadvocacyinput
You may share, discuss, or report your concerns online. Your report will be reviewed and a parent advocate will call you back as soon as possible.
Parental Advocate Contact:
Mr. David Lawson
301 4th Street, SW
Largo, Florida 33770