Parental Advocacy

  • Aim: To develop effective partnerships among families, schools, and the community 
    • To serve as a liaison among families, school, and the community.
    • To train parents in ways to advocate for their children.
    • To provide opportunities for school personnel to obtain information and skills to enhance family involvement.

    The Parental Advocacy Program

    Assist families of students in Pinellas County by serving as a bridge between parents and schools. The program provides support to parents when responding to concerns about:
    • Advancement
    • Retention
    • Discipline
    • Suspension
    • Expulsion
    • Special Needs of Students
    • Other Educational Concerns
    Parental Advocate Contact:
    Mr. David Lawson
    301 4th Street, SW
    Largo, Florida 33770