Mentoring & Tutoring
Thirty (30) minutes a week, you can make a difference in a student's life!
Listen, encourage, be a friend to a student at a school closest to you.
We've made it easy for you!
- Attend a one-hour mentor workshop
- Be matched with a student
- Register to volunteer and obtain a free level 1 background screening
- Get all the resouces to help develop a fun and meanfuling relationship
Tutors can make an Impact
Any dependable volunteer can tutor. It is not necessary to have a formal teaching experience. To be a successful tutor you must be fond of children, have patience, and understanding.Thank you to the more than 1,929 mentoring over 3,070 studentsand 2,800 tutors serving thousands of studentsand our schoolsPinellas County Schools
Office of Strategic Partnerships
301 4th St. SW, Largo, FL 33770
Tel #: 727-588-5050 - or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up today for a workshop!2018/2019 Mentor WorkshopsPlease complete the Volunteer Registration FormBring the form to the workshop with a legal photo I.D.
Mentors can be a positive impact on a student’s academic, social and career path. If you know of a student who needs an additional caring adult in their life to help empower them please let us know.
- Lunch Pals
- Take Stock in Children
- 5000 Role Models of Excellence
- Girlfriends of Pinellas County Schools
- Peer to Peer Mentors
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay