Mentoring & Tutoring
Change your lunch plans. Change a child's life.
Just thirty (30) minutes a week, can make a difference in a child's life!
Listen, encourage, be a friend to a child at a school closest to where you live or work.
We've made it easy for you!
- Attend a 90 minute mentor workshop webinar
- Register to volunteer and obtain a free level 1 background screening
- Be matched with a student
- Get all the resources to help develop a fun and meaningful relationship
- Why Mentoring is Important (Video)
Mentoring Mission: Every child has someone who cares.
Mentors can be a positive impact on a student’s academic, social and career path. If you know of a student who needs an additional caring adult in their life to help empower them please let us know.
Student Referral Form
Please let us know your concerns and ideas.
- Lunch Pals
- Take Stock in Children
- 5000 Role Models of Excellence
- Girlfriends of Pinellas County Schools
- Peer to Peer Mentors
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay
Tutors can make an Impact
Any dependable volunteer can tutor. It is not necessary to have formal teaching experience. To be a successful tutor you must be fond of children, have patience, and understanding.(Please use the Google Chrome Browser)For questions regarding your User ID and password, volunteer status or entering hours please contact the Family & Community Liaison at the school you volunteer at.Thank You Mentors and Tutors!Thank you to the more than 2,350 mentors providing caring support to over 3,500 students. There are over 2,800 tutors serving thousands of students daily in our schools.Pinellas County Schools
Office of Strategic Partnerships
301 4th St. SW, Largo, FL 33770
Tel #: 727-588-5050 - or email: email@example.com