If you have bus transportation related issues call 727-587-2020, Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Please use the Travel to School Safety Concerns Form
to report conditions not located on Pinellas County School Board property that potentially impact the safety of students traveling to and from school.
- Bike/Bus to School
- Crossing Guard
- Driving to School
- Impaired/Obstructed Vehicle or Pathway
- Walking to Bus Stop
The information obtained will be forwarded to the appropriate governmental agency for their review and possible corrective action.
Note regarding the "Travel to School Safety Concern" form:
- Submit only new safety concerns.
- Do not duplicate earlier reports, unless there is additional information that justifies reporting the item again.
- Please submit only one form per issue.
- The information you enter on the form will be submitted to the Safety and Security Department at Walter Pownall Service Center.
For information regarding our Crossing Guard program follow the link below: