**For any questions regarding athletics, please contact the Assistant Principal, Vincent Natoli at Natoliv@pcsb.org
Pinellas County School Athletics Spectator Rules and Expectations
Pinellas County Schools Support a safe and fan friendly environment at all athletic events.
- Weapons of any type are prohibited.
- Backpacks, Purses and other Bags are prohibited.
- Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco, including electronic cigarettes are prohibited.
- Food and Drinks from outside vendors are prohibited.
- Spectators may not re-enter after exiting the game.
- Spectators must refrain from taunting, booing, heckling, and the use of profanity.
Please demonstrate Respect for the athletes, coaches, officials, and fellow spectators at all times.
Benefactor $500 +
General $25 and under
Help Support our Tarpon Springs Athletics!