Welcome to Title 1 at Frontier Elementary School
Title I is a federally funded program designed to address the academic needs of students and to assist them in meeting the state’s high standards, particularly in the areas of reading, writing, science and mathematics. The Pinellas County School District receives funds based upon the number of students who are eligible for free or reduced-price lunch.
What Is A Title I School?
Title I schools are determined by the percentage of students at each school who are eligible for free or reduced lunch.
You may see this in your Title I School:
- Intervention classes - provide intensive assistance in reading and math
- Additional resource teachers and assistants who are highly qualified
- Additional training for school staff
- A variety of teaching methods and materials
- Special learning events
- Training for families
- After-school tutoring
The Frontier Parent and Family Engagement Plan and the District Parental Involvement Plan are available for viewing in the school front office. Stop by and ask to take a look. All documents are available in any language upon request.
Click on a link below to view on the computer.
- Agenda for Title I Annual Meeting
- Title I Annual Meeting powerpoint
- Missed Meeting Notification
- English Compacts Spanish Compact
- Signed Parent Family Engagement Plan Signed Parent and Family Engagement Plan in Spanish
- Signed Parent and family Engagement Plan Summary
- Parents Right to Know English Parents Right to Know- Spanish
- School Improvement Plan
- Title I School & Family Partnership Overview – English
- Title I School & Family Partnership Overview – Spanish
- Title 1 Schoolwide Plan/ Budget 20-21
- LEA PFEP- English
- LEA PFEP- Spanish
Title 1 provides parent involvement activities, parent trainings and workshops. Below are a list of available parent resources. Click on any to get information.