To attend this program, parents must apply online during the Application Period in January.
Clearwater Fundamental Middle School promotes student responsibility and parental involvement in a safe learning environment. At CFMS, students develop the 21st century skills necessary for excelling in both educational and career environments. A strong emphasis is placed on the partnership between home and school in working together to promote highest student achievement. Student responsibility, mandatory parental involvement, and a rigorous curriculum are integral to our success.
- Student Council, PMAC, AVID, chess club, robotics club, math club, orchestra, band, chorus, Spanish, CAPE certifications and YMCA.
- An accelerated curriculum with the potential to earn up to 8 high school credits.
- Parent committment is required.
POINTS OF PRIDE
- Passage rate for 2018 Geometry EOC was 100% and 95% passage rate for the 2018 Algebra 1 EOC.
- Ranked as the #22 Middle School within the state of Florida.
- 127 students earned IC3 and/or Microsoft certifications
- National and State recognition in the areas of performing and visual arts.
- District, regional and state recognized math team.