District Application Programs
Late Application Period is underwayApply for programs with available seats using the Student Reservation System.
Programs with Available Seats as of August 24. 2017Please note: Available seats may change daily as students are accepted into programs.
Applying for PCS Choice Programs:
Parent Information Sessions 6:30PM - 7:30PM
Come learn more about the application process for our District Applicatoion Programs.
All information sessions will be held in the school auditorium at the locations below:
- Wednesday, Nov. 1st - Countryside High School, 3000 SR 580, Clearwater
- Thursday, Nov. 2nd - Boca Ciega High School, 924 58th St. S., Gulfport
- Monday, Nov. 6th - Pinellas Park High School, 6305 118th Ave. N., Largo
District Application Program Information Fairs:
Meet and greet with program representatives! All programs available at both Informatin Fairs.
- Thursday, Nov. 9, 6:00PM-8:00PM - Boca Ciega High School, 924 58th St. S., Gulfport
- Saturday, Nov. 11, 9:00AM - 12:00PM - Pinellas Park High School, 8305 118th Ave. N., Largo
Need Help Applying for a Program? Parent Application Assistance Sessions:
- Thursday, Jan. 11, 5:30PM - 7:30PM - Sandy Lane Elementary School, 1360 Sandy Lane, Clearwater
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, 5:30PM - 7:30PM - Gibbs High School, 850 34th St. S., St. Petersburg
- Thursday, Jan. 18, 4:30PM - 7:30PM - Student Assignment Offices, 301 4th St. SW, Largo
DAP Application Period: January 10-19, 2018
DAP Acceptance Period: February 14-21, 2018Questions about how to apply? Contact Student Assignment at StudentAssignment@pcsb.org or (727) 588-6210.