District Application Programs
If you are new to District Application Programs (magnet and fundamental programs), please watch the All Things DAP Virtual Information Session and Q & A . The informational part will review the differences between magnet and fundamental programs, go over steps to learn more about the programs and provide some important dates. We then opened the session to respond to viewer questions.
- Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/705596161474410
- YouTube Link: https://youtube.com/live/mefb0BmlhTs?feature=share
This Facebook session was recorded. Please use the links above to watch it at your convenience. You can email any questions you may have to DAP@pcsb.org and we will be happy to respond to any question or concern.
Pinellas County Schools prides itself on providing a wide variety of experiences for students that offer opportunities for acceleration and exploration. We offer families 82 different District Application Programs (magnet and fundamental) to provide distinct student experiences with unique educational programming that meets their needs, develops their talents and challenges them in new directions.
Our magnet school programs have received national recognition, including:
- James B. Sanderlin's Principal, Carrie Cormier, was named the 2023 Magnet Schools of America's Region III Principal of the Year.
- Douglas L. Jamerson Elementary School's Music teacher and STEAM Specialist, Marie Hill, was named the 2023 Magnet Schools of America's Region III Teacher of the Year.
- James B. Sanderlin PK-8 was awarded the 2022 Magnet Schools of America’s President’s Award recognizing it as one of the top 5 performing magnet schools in the country.
- Richard O. Jacobson Technical High School at Seminole was awarded the 2021 New and Emerging Magnet School of Excellence making it the top performing magnet school in this category.
- Douglas L. Jamerson Elementary School just recertified and is now a Nationally Certified Demonstration School joining Ridgecrest Elementary School with this high honor.
- 15 of our programs have earned Magnet Schools of America Merit Awards for demonstrating an exemplary commitment to academic excellence, innovative curriculum, diversity efforts, specialized teaching staff and parent and community involvement.
Learn more about District Application Programs
Need a username or to reset your password?
Bring or email a valid photo id to any PCS school and ask for a parent account. Any school can assist in issuing a username/ password or to reset the password.
The Student Assignment Office can also assist with parent accounts.