Dear Woodlawn Community,
I know this is a time of uncertainty for many of us as we continue to support our families and one another. As we make the transition to digital learning, I want each of you to know that the safety and learning of your child is of the utmost importance. While our school buidling may be closed, learning will continue.
If you have any concerns or special needs, please contact the school or me directy.
I will continue to keep our families updated through School Messenger and Class Dojo. Thank you for your patience and flexibility. We are a strong community and I know we will continue to support each other as we move forward.
If you have any concerns or special needs, please contact me directly through email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Dojo.
We are the home of the dolphins and we hope you enjoy exploring our website.
We have lots of exciting learning going on!
Address: 1600 16th Street North, St. Petersburg, Fl. 33704
School Hours: 8:45am - 2:55pm
Office Hours: 8:15am - 3:25pm
Principal: Tammy Keiper
To establish a respectful learning environment that builds the foundation for students
to have a successful future through relationships, relevance, and rigor.
Guidelines for Success:
Thank you to the organizations that help support Woodlawn Elementary
Friends of Woodlawn
The Kind Mouse
Northwest Church of Christ
Junior League of St. Petersburg
The Casual Clam
The Backpack Lady Project
Christ United Methodist Church
Suncoast Martial Arts
Superkicks Martial Arts
Cub Scouts Pack 305
St. Pete Community Resource Bus
Girls Rock Camp St. Pete
Friends of Boyd Hill
Tomlinson Center for Adult Education
Healthy St. Pete
Sunshine City Kids
Big Brother Big Sister of Tampa Bay
Suncoast Mental Health
Family Network on Disabilities
Suncoast - Talk With Me Baby
Help Me Grow
Neighborhood Home Solutions
Family Enrichment Services
St. Petersburg Free Clinic
St. Pete Tennis Center
Tampa Bay Watch
LWVSPA w/ Engage St. Pete
Students may wear:
* Navy blue or khaki pants, long shorts (at least arm-length by side), skorts, or uniform jumpers
* White, light blue, or navy polo-style shirts or button-down shirts with sleeves and a collar
* Woodlawn spirit shirts may also be worn
* White or navy socks, tights or leggings worn under uniforms must be white or navy.
* Pants/shorts must be worn at the waist- belts are highly encouraged
* Shirts should be tucked in
* Sweatshirts, sweaters or jackets that are worn in the classroom must be blue or white