Si desea traducir esta página web, por favor haga clic en “Translate” en la parte superior de la página y un clic en la flecha para seleccionar “Spanish”
Mark Your Calendar for Ready, Set...Kindergarten
Ready, Set…Kindergarten open houses will be held at PCS elementary schools across the district Jan. 14, 15 and 16.
At Ready, Set..Kindergarten events, parents can
- Meet teachers
- Explore classrooms
- Find out about aftercare
- Register for school
- Learn how to get their children ready for kindergarten
Registration for next school year begins Jan. 13, 2020. To register for kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year, children must:
- Be 5 years old on or before Sept.1, 2020
- Be able to show proof of residency (Two forms of documentation with home address)
- Have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (shots record)
- Have a physical examination certificate
- You can register your child at your zoned PCS elementary school
Get Kindergarten ReadyLet Pinellas County Schools help your child transition into kindergarten. Here are some steps you can take to gear up for this milestone.
Explore this child development checklist with milestones for 4 year olds and tips for parents. Check out the Countdown to Kindergarten activity sheet to help your child get kindergarten ready.Kindergarten-Ready flyer:
Discover what your child will learn in kindergarten
For more information about registration, contact the Office of Student Assignment at (727) 588-6210.
Si usted habla español, por favor haga clic en el botón “Select Language” en la parte inferior de la pantalla y seleccione "Spanish."