Early Childhood Education Resources
- Before and Aftercare Programs are available at all elementary schools for families needing care beyond the school day hours.
- Child Care Resource and Referral is a free service that assists families in finding early education programs that best meet their needs. Call 2-1-1 or 727-210-4211 or make an appointment, 727-400-4411. For more information visit Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County.
- Clothes to Kids provides free, new and quality clothing to low-income or in crisis school-age children in Pinellas County. Families need a referral from the school or a Free/Reduced lunch letter. For more information visit Clothes to Kids.
- Directions for Living provides services for families in need of integrated healthcare, social support, safety and hope for the future.
- Physical Examinations and Immunizations list of locations offering free of low cost school physicals for uninsured residents
- Suncoast Center, Inc. provides services in the areas of child abuse, behavioral health, and family stability.
- Teenage Information for Pregnant and Parenting Students or TIPS program is designed to provide a specialized curriculum and other services to meet the needs of students who are pregnant or students who are mothers or fathers and the children of these students.
- Early Learning Coalition provides Certificates of Eligibility (voucher) for the VPK program as well as other resources and services for young children.
- HIPPY is a free home-based, parent involvement, school readiness program that helps parents prepare their three, four, and five year old children for success in school and life.