How to Register Your Student
- If you’re new to Pinellas County Schools, please follow the steps on "How to Enroll a Student"
- If you need to change your address, please visit the County registration page and follow steps to change your address.
- Updating your address does not require you to change schools during the current school year. However, if your address is not in the correct school zone, bus transportation will not be available to you.
- To obtain a username or reset your password, take a photo id (driver’s license, state id, passport, etc.) into any PCS school and ask for one. You can also take a picture or scan it and send your request to the schools Data Management Technician.
Transcripts / Request for Records / Withdrawals:
- Please send all inquiries to the school's Data Management Technician. You may email your request directly to email@example.com or call 727-724-1400 for more information.
Immunization Requirements & Locations
- Please visit the County's Immunization site, to current requirements and where you can obtain the necessary documentation.
- Immunization Requirements